Commission on Statistical Physics (C3)
Main Page STATPHYS Mandate
Current Members Boltzmann Award Report Statphys21
- C3. Advances in nonequilibrium statistical mechanics, 26-30 May, 2014, Galileo Galilei Institute, Florence, Italy
- C3. 5th International Conference on Nanostructures, 6-9 June, 2014, Kish Island, Iran
International Conference on Statistical Physics STATPHYS (C3)
2010 Boltzmann Award
- J. Cardy
For his numerous seminal contributions to two-dimensional critical phenomena in statistical physics, including the development and application of conformal field theory, finite-size effects and percolation.
- B. Derrida
For his major contributions to the understanding of disordered and of out-of-equilibrium systems, in particular through the random energy model, and through his breakthroughs in the asymmetric exclusion model.
- Previous Recipients of the Boltzmann Award
2010 Young Scientist Prize in Statistical Physics
- Davide Marenduzzo
For his contributions to the statistical mechanics of biomolecular and soft matter systems, in particular his groundbreaking simulations of DNA organization, of liquid crystals, and of active gels.
- Previous Recipients of the Young Scientist Prize
Recent Calls & Rules
- Call for nominations of the 2010 Young Scientist Award in Statistical Physics
- Selection rules of Young Scientist Award in Statistical Physics for 2010
Members of C3
The C3. Commission on Statistical Physics Mandate